May 7th, 2020
We are thankful for the compassion and clinical support our care partners provide everyday to our residents. Optima Living Communities remain vigilant in our efforts to #FlattenTheCurve and protect our residents and those who care for them.
COVID-19 Prevention at Optima Living Communities
Infection control precautions are being taken in each of our residences and offices, including implementing all recommendations from Health Authorities and Government Officials.
Some of these protocols include:
- Universal masking for care partners: Effective immediately, all care partners who provide direct or indirect care within 2 meters of a resident wear a surgical mask. This will help us reduce the potential spread of the virus by providing an added layer of protection for care partners and residents alike.
- Enhanced screening for the virus: According to government guidelines for all care partners, essential visitors and residents.
- Limited to essential visitors only: At all sites from Independent Living to Long Term Care.
- Infection control and outbreak plans are in place and ready to activate.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation, particularly of high-touch areas, in all communities.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of personal protective equipment are available in each facility in case of an outbreak.
We are here to support and connect families
iPads are available for residents to communicate with friends and families.
Many of our Optima Living Communities are busy planning innovative ways for you to connect with your loved ones during Mother’s Day
Please contact us to find out how we are supporting families socially engage with their loved ones
Optima Living would love to see the creative ways you connect during the weekend. Please email email@example.com your photos and stories for us to share on social media, as this brings smiles and uplifts us all.
CAN I STILL GET REGULAR MEDICAL CARE?
Be Safe. Be Well.
Farid Damji | Co-Founder & Principal
Optima Living Communities